Our warranties cover ZOVER brand products. If you purchased your product at uszover.com, the product is automatically registered. All ZOVER warranties are non-transferrable and are only available to the original end-user of the product. Warranties do not apply to products purchased from online vendors unauthorized to sell ZOVER product.
1. How long is the products warranty?
1 year warranty. Warranty is warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship under normal use for a period of one year from date of original purchase. Human damage, such as wear and tear and other human reasons are not included in the warranty.
2. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Lost or stolen products
- Products damaged by human reason
- Purchases made over 1 year ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
3. Why purchases made through other retailers aren’t covered by the warranty?
Other retailers’ after-sales support policies will vary. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process. Unauthorized reselling of Zover products is strictly prohibited.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with warranty in the subject line and include the following info:
- Please describe the issue/defect with your product.
- Please provide receipt of purchase. If not available, please let us know where you purchased your product and what is your order number.
- Please provide clear photos or video of the defective, including a focused shot of the ZOVER logo.
- Please tell us your shipping address and email address.
We are responsible for our product conditions. We’d love to help you resolve any issues. We want you to have a positive experience every time when you shop with ZOVER. Please let us know if you have received any defective items by emailing us firstly: email@example.com